Nitheyan has 20 years’ experience in consulting, program/project management, service delivery, and IT architecture. His industry expertise includes Technology, Manufacturing, Aerospace and Defense, Banking and Financial Services, Telecommunications, Semi-conductors, Pharmaceuticals, Agro-chemicals, and Nonprofit organizations.
With 20 years of hands-on experience in SAP Human Capital Management, solution architecture and delivery, and controls and compliance, Nitheyan can ensure your ERP implementation is designed for success right at the start. He has consistently delivered results meeting client expectations with a balanced approach between people, process, and technology.
Some key SAP HCM & Success Factors consulting Nitheyan has done include:
- 11+ Years of experience in SAP HCM & SF Consulting worked for Global Fortune 500 companies in the process areas of PA, OM, Payroll, Time, CATS, Benefits, E-Recruitment, ECM, Employee Self Service, Manager Self Services and Success Factor Business Suite Integration.
- 20+ SAP Projects experience – 7 Full life cycle Implementation; 3 upgrade; 1 Divestiture & separation; 1 Consolidation and 8 AMS production support projects.
- 2 HCM Success Factor projects exposure supporting – Bizx Integration – EC , LMS & Performance Goals settings, LMS and onboarding.
- Extensive experience with Integration of 3rd party system – ADP Pay force, GEMS, Intuit, Vanguard, KRONOS, BSI Tax factory TUBS; People soft, and other legacy system.
- Exposure to IDOCS, RICEFW, complex interfaces, and used EPI-USE, Win Shuttle and other 3rd party data migration and conversion tools.
- Worked in a highly capable team to drive implementation of new initiatives and end to end support of all existing HR applications.