Below is a list of typical issues one might encounter while using Microsoft cloud services. We are happy to provide you with guidance and support to resolve those issues. If you’re not sure whether or not your issue is in-scope, go ahead and contact support anyway. They will review your issue and let you know if it’s covered or not.
Please note: “How To” instructions and customization are not part of the licensing support.
Single user or computer affected.
- User is unable to access emails in Outlook desktop or Outlook Online
- User is unable to login to SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business, Skype for Business, Teams, or any of the services in Office 365 or Microsoft 365
- User’s account got locked out or user forgot the password
- Deleted items recovery
- User is unable to access a shared calendar
- How to import and export data from PST files
- How to setup calendar sharing
- Outlook connectivity issue or Outlook hangs up
- Users are unable to see Free/Busy information
- Add or remove someone for Distribution List
- Unable to setup Outlook profile using Office 365 settings
- Outlook updates are not installed
- Contacts/GAL not synching with Outlook
- Setting up moderation for Distribution List
- Setting up Journaling for an account
- Unable to block a resource mailbox
- User is unable to sync mobile device with Office 365 account
- Apply litigation hold to a mailbox
- Unable to access Outlook Online
- Unable to access SharePoint sites (access denied)
- Unable to join a Skype for Business or Teams meeting
- Unable to create a Skype for Business or Teams meeting
- Mail not received
- Unable to send emails on behalf of someone (if delegation is assigned)
- Unable to access another mailbox (if access is granted)
More than one user with the same issue affected or different issues impacting multiple users.
- More than one user unable to access email
- Users unable to receive emails sent to a Distribution List
- Users email are taking a long tome to get delivered
- Need to add new domain DNS entries
- A new send/receive connected needs to be created
- Emails are not getting delivered to a specific domain, users are getting bounce backs
- Emails to a specific domain are getting queued and not getting delivered
- Users are receiving SPAM emails
- Domains need to be allowed or blocked to control SPAM
- Multiple users are unable to save data in SharePoint Online or OneDrive for Business
- Need to create a new email transport rule
- No access to internal SharePoint site but can access external websites
Support is available 24/7/365 via phone, chat, email, or through a ticketing web portal. These channels are provided to you during the onboarding process.
Before contacting support, please have your Office 365 or Microsoft 365 credentials handy.
Forgot how to contact support? No worries. Email us and we’d be happy to send you the information.
The following are not covered as part of the licensing support.
- Office 365 Migration issues & support
- “How To” queries
- Support for any third-party business application
- Internet, Network related troubleshooting
- Hardware support
- Coordination with OEM’s & other non-Microsoft bodies